Wednesday 9 September 2015

I'm Back!!!

Assalamualaikum.. I'm back!! I'm so sorry for the long hiatus. Silently, I'm still sewing pillows, bolsters and stuff. It's just that with little, cute & adorable kids, not forgetting MAIDLESS... I can't seem to find the time to update my blog. But, Yeah.. here I am..

Due to increasing demands and request, I'm now selling my pillow and bolster sets in pairs only. That is 1 pillow and 1 bolster only. The reason is, so that you, yes YOU, have a lot of options. You can buy more pattern for your baby.

Below are the new pattern I managed to make. Aren't they cute?? Only for your cute babies. The pillow/bolster cover can be taken off to hand wash to machine wash. You can choose the filling either the fibre fillings or the cotton filling. The advantage of using the cotton fillings is that the can be washed/soaked in water where as the cotton fillings cannot be washed. The price I quoted here is using the cotton fillings. If you choose to have the fibre fillings, additional $2. This price does not include delivery or shipping charges. If you are from Brunei, the delivery charges will be $2(Brunei Muara), $3(Tutong & Belait) and $5(Temburong). If you are from oversea different rates will be applied you need to email me at marlinawatiha@gmail.com or inbox me via facbook

So, if you are interested, please do sms/whatsapp me at +6738751520






No comments:

Post a Comment